Thursday, July 30, 2009

Avas first Cold

Well we went 4 months dodging colds and viruses but we caught one I think. Ava starting feeling bad Tuesday. She has a runny nose, sneezing, and coughing some. I have been using the nose sucker thing and saline drops. She hates that sucker thing and I feel bad for using it but I know I have to. I think she is starting to feel better. This morning she was happy.
She is still sleeping in her crib. I am so proud of her. I can tell a major difference in how I feel too.

Last night for dinner I made grilled cube steaks, grilled potatoes and for dessert grilled peaches with ice cream. I am not big on meat, especially steak so I didn' t care for the steaks. Adam loved it all. Anything meat and potatoes is right down his alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment