Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Good Weekend

We had a good weekend. Friday night one of our dear Friends little boy was sick so we had prayer at church for him. I talked to her today and he is doing better. We all went to Ruby Tuesdays and ate dinner. Its good to get together! Saturday me and Adam ventured off to Hville to shop. He wanted some new clothes and I needed to pick up a few things. We also bought Ava's highchair. I am so excited to get it. He is suppose to pick it up this week sometime. Ava did so good shopping. She just loves to stare at the lights and people. I need to add I LOVE her stroller too. Its so easy to pop out of the trunk. Saturday night I cooked dinner for some Friends. We had grilled chicken, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, yeast rolls, and ice cream sandwich dessert. Sunday Adams mom and dad called and said they were coming up to Chattanooga to visit some family in the hospital so we met them in S. Pittsburg and ate dinner with them. They could care less about me and Adam. We know who they want to see :) Sunday night we went back to Sboro to church. We had a Birthday party at church for a elder. I am in charge of it so I was stressed out about getting the pizzas, cake, etc. It all turned out fine after some issues. I had a lingerie shower to go to last night.
Ava is still sleeping in her crib. Today she took a two hour nap. I had to check on her because she never sleeps that long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment