Sunday Ava was 5 Months old. My my where does time go? In ways it feels like its been 5 months or more but to look at her I can't believe she is already 5 months. Weird I know! I can't explain it. We always do pictures every month to capture her growth and look. She changes so much. She still has those blue eyes though. My fingers are crossed that she keeps them. I love the second picture because it looks like she is really pondering something.
She has definitely found her voice too. She squeals all the time. Its fine when we are here at the house because its just us...but out in church or at a restaurant I get worried people are like shut your child up :) Hopefully they understand. She has also started singing when we are in the car. Its so hilarious. Its like she is singing along with me...only with squeals and such.
For dinner I am about to make shrimp scampi, green beans and mac and cheese. I know its a weird mixture but it works for us. I am trying to eat healthier so I am making me a salad with balsamic vinegar dressing minus mac and cheese. I might even get around to a walk tonight!


She is so pretty!
ReplyDelete