Monday, August 10, 2009

Tired











Wow, I didn't mean to let a week go by without posting. Time flys. Well last week was busy. Wednesday we went to the church playground and met some Friends. It was a great day. Not too hot and enjoyable. I will include some pics of our fun day. She loved it. Friday night a girl at our church Kayla got married so we went to that. Ava did great. I was a little scared taking a baby to a wedding. I know I cringe when I hear babies cry alot during weddings and funerals. She did great! She slept mostly. Saturday we had errands to run and nana (my mom) watched her for a bit. Saturday afternoon Adams mom/dad stopped by and stayed with us. Of course we know who they came to see :) Ava slept from 9:45-6:30 that night. I was so proud. I woke up and woke Adam up asking if he got up during the night and fed her :) When he said no I kind of got alarmed and hurried to her room to check. She was still asleep. Sunday morning my father in law took some pics of Ava when she first woke up. The first one of her holding her feet is one of them. Sunday we had church and dinner afterwards. Last night she was sooo exhausted from everyone holding her all weekend that I had a hard night getting her to sleep.

Tonight she sat in her new highchair for the first time. She also ate her cereal better. In the past she has not liked it. I changed to a different kind.

On another note....we are in the process of getting a new vehicle. We decided its time. It will be hard to say goodbye to good ole Lexy. We are wanting a SUV but not sure which one. I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment