We have had such a busy week! Me and Ava had a busy first part of the week. We went to the park one day and just chilled. It feels so good being outside!! She loves watching the ducks. Ducks beware when Ava starts walking :) Wednesday I gathered up some old clothes we don't wear and thought it would be a great idea to take them to the consignment shop. I could always use extra cash. So I go on my merry way and wow when I get there I realize everyone else had the same idea. It was crowded. So there I am with Ava in her car seat and me with a hand full of cloths on hangers which are sliding off my arm every few minutes. I stand in line for about an hour or so. When I get up to the counter I realize they are running out of money but I am thinking ok, I will probably get about $20-$30 for what I have. I had name brand nice clothes...some haven't even been worn. The lady flips through my pile and was like "Sorry I don't see anything I can use". Mind you I see EVERYONE in front of me getting money left and right. WHEW, I had to breath and really think about my actions. I will be nice. I will be nice. I will be nice. What kind of person watches another person struggle with a baby and hand full of clothes for an hour?????? I would have been happy with a few dollars. It was just the concept of standing in line that long with Ava. I just get all my clothes and leave. As I left I was glad I didn't say anything rude but that temper in me really wanted to :)
Ok, off my soapbox....
Wednesday night Adams sister, April and her two kids, McKenzie and Shelby came over. They were in the area and wanted to stay with us. They stayed with us till Friday. Ava loves playing with those girls and they love it too. She is getting so much fun to play with!!
She has had a cough this week. I am really hoping she isn't going to have allergies like her dad.
Oh and just for the record I am still in love with my new vehicle :) I was like huhhh where can Me and Ava go just because I wanted to drive it. LOL


You know, I stopped taking things to those places. They NEVER offer you the amount of money you should get. I do better garage-sale-ing it all. How aggravating!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had fun with family!