So every day I try to read to AH. I love reading and I really enjoy that time with her. She has got to the point now where she will sit and be quiet and just listen. Its so sweet. Tonight we read a book my brother, Jeremy, got for her. He bought her alot of old books we used to read as children. When he gave them to me they brought back so many memories. Its so funny how you remember things from so long ago in your childhood. I love reading them. I think I am enjoying them more than her :) When I read to her I add stuff and sometimes throw in a tune......I think that helps keep her attention. Its funny when I am here by myself and reading or singing I find myself making up stories and songs. After I say them I am like that made no sense at all. I guess all that matter is Ava loves it.
I included a pic of Ava in her new highchair for the first time. She loves it. It rolls really easily and she loves being rolled around. Yesterday I had a hard day with her, she was gassy and stuff. I rolled her around the living room and kitchen and she just laughed and laughed. Hey you do whatever works when you are having an off day.


No comments:
Post a Comment