Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year











Wow, 2009 was so full of ups and downs. The most memorable was the birth of our baby girl, Ava. This year has been the hardest but most life altering year of my life. I can honestly say that! We are so proud that Ava is a healthy and happy baby. I am so thankful for that. So when I look back on the year that stands out the most.

So like always with time comes changes. So many things have changed this year. Some for the better and some heartbreaking.

I hope 2010 holds many great things for our family. We are looking forward to Ava's first birthday, Adam moving into his permanent job at TVA, the birth of another Estes baby, and a plethora of other things unknown.
Happy New Year everyone!!!!!








4 comments:

  1. Glad 2009 is in the past. Praying 2010 is everything I need it to be. Love the pics!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness... when i first read that, i thought you meant you were pg again! then i remembered you saying someone in Adam's family is pg, haha... i thought you had temporarily lost your mind! :) Love ya
    ~Amy Baker

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...Amy I would be having an emotional breakdown if I were pg right now and everyone would know it :)
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...for a minute I thought you might be announcing you were pregnant! Glad you cleared that up! : )

    ReplyDelete