We started our weekend Saturday celebrating a friends 2nd Birthday....Emma Reece. She had a pool party. Bless their hearts the one day last week that was in the 70s and windy. OH well the kids had fun. I let Ava get in the little pool and she liked it ok. She mainly just wanted to put her feet in and splash around. Saturday night Ava didn't feel good so that wasn't great but she is much better now!!
Sunday we celebrated Mothers Day. I have a wonderful mother. She is not only my mom but a dear friend. She is always there for me. I hope to be half the mother to Ava one day. I also thank God for my grandmothers. I am blessed that God allowed me to experience Motherhood.
We went to church and then out to eat with the family.
My loving husband had to work 12 hours yesterday, but I woke up to see a beautiful vase of flowers and a card from him and a card from Ava. I thought that was super sweet!


No comments:
Post a Comment