Sunday, May 23, 2010

Six Flags

OH my I am feeling my age this morning. We went to Six Flags yesterday with some friends. We had so much fun but I have to admit that my body and mind just isn't what it was at 18. :)
It was kind of funny thinking about how things are now versus then. Then I would have NEVER went out in public in what I wore yesterday. I am not a tennis shoes person but I did wear them yesterday and I was thanking myself all day. Especially when I saw all the cute little girls that wore flip flops with sores on their feet and the fact they had to put their flips up before each ride. While riding the super man all I could think about from the time the bar locked was "Oh Lord if this bar unlocks for some reason we are DEAD". I didn't even enjoy the ride. I was praying for the end when my feet were on solid ground. At 18 I was screaming with my hands up in the air and probably thinking about the cute guy sitting next to me :)
We did have so much fun!!! I even managed to not get really sunburned.

1 comment:

  1. lol..That is so funny cause I went a few years ago with Danielle Andrea and kasie. We rode the superman ride and I did the same thing. I hated it and I love roller coasters. I just kept thinking gravity is about to take hold and I am going to fall flat on my face..LOL..My how time changes us...LOL

    ReplyDelete