Wednesday, May 12, 2010

First Hair Cut....




Well I am not even sure you would say that. Her bangs were in her eyes and we just had them trimmed. It really wasn't much hair at all. I got enough for her baby book though :) I also took some pictures of her sitting in the chair like a big girl. She didn't cry at all.....just wiggly like always.

Oh my bedroom furniture that I ordered 11 weeks ago is FINALLY in. They are suppose to deliver it tomorrow. I am sooo excited. I will post pics of that later.
I started this post this morning and since have got a call from the furniture store. Like this whole situation could get worse.....Uh yeah. The dresser is smashed in. So that means I will have all of my furniture tomorrow minus the dresser. I am just assuming it will take another million years to get that in too.

1 comment:

  1. She looks like such a big girl in that chair! I dread having to cut my girls' hair... they will probably need stitches before it's over. : ) That's terrible about your dresser. I think I would ask for a partial refund!

    ReplyDelete