Wednesday, June 16, 2010

15 Months Old

Ava is 15 months old today!!! Tomorrow is her checkup. I am excited to find out her weight and all that jazz. She is in full walking mode....more less running. She is curious as ever and into everything!!!!! She is still picky about what she eats but she is coming around to new things. Yesterday she ate almost a whole grilled cheese. I was so proud!! She is sleeping great all night long and still taking 2 naps a day. Her favorite shows are Dora, Fresh Beat Band, and Yo Gabba Gabba. She loves to snarl her nose and laugh!! She can find her belly button, ear, and nose when asked. She loves outside!!!!!

I tried to download a video of her dancing but stupid blogger wouldn't cooperate!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! I was telling Bradley the other day how sad it is we wanted the boys to crawl, walk, talk, run, play and we were so excited when they did! Now we just want them to sit down and be quiet! LOL Enjoy it! I feel like we have rushed thru all that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny how we look forward to those checkups? For me, it's confirmation that everything is right on track...that I'm doing what I should be! We are on a big belly button kick right now. Somewhat unfortunately, the girls have learned to raise my shirt (or dress) to look for mine! : )

    ReplyDelete