Yesterday was just one of those days! On a positive note (this might be the only positive thing I say) Ava is feeling better. She woke up yesterday free of fever. Thank God!! I had a dr. appt. in Hville. I had thought I might have to take Ava to the dr. if she wasn't better but thankfully she was.
So I wait in the doctors office nearly an hour and a half before being seen. Thank God dad came with me to help with Ava. He walked her around and pacified her for that long wait. Finally the dr. came in and no more answers like usual. I am scheduled for more tests and prodding. Don't get me wrong I am glad they didn't find anything like the "C" word but I sure would like answers. In addition to all that Adam calls while I am in there with issues at work. So I am stressed for him. Then Akins furniture (who I am bitter at anyways) calls and my dresser is FINALLY in. They only will deliver it Thursday, which is the only day this week I can't be at home. UGH....just small trivial things in the big picture I know!
Today is a new day!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hope tomorrow is a better day for all - and I hope you feel so much better soon you won't need any "answers". . .My heart goes out to you - I know how it feels to just want some "answers". :-( Love you all! And I'm sure God's gonna take good care of the people He gave Ava to!
ReplyDelete