Monday, June 7, 2010

Already June?









Goodness I can't believe its already June.

Ok, whats been up lately with us? Memorial Day we spent some time with Friends and just relaxed. Adam was off till Friday of last week so we just enjoyed some time together. He did some fishing and we took Ava to the park one day. Friday night I had a girls night out to Olive Garden. I enjoyed that sooooo much. Saturday we had visitors....Paw Paw and Nana Estes. They came over Saturday and stayed the night with us. Ava enjoyed playing and getting all the attention...as always!!! Sunday was church.

I have some random pictures that don't even relate to my post. Sorry! The playground pics are from a couple weeks ago when we took the kids to the church. Then the others are Saturday when I made the mistake of letting Ava have the bag of goldfish. I came into the living room to find goldfish all over my coffee table. She wasn't satisfied till every one was out of the bag. :)

3 comments:

  1. Time is flying!

    Thanks for the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi thinks all coffee tables should have goldfish and sippy cups on them - who wants coffee anyway??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes my coffee table used to have decorations.....now goldfish. LOL

    ReplyDelete