Thursday my dresser was delivered. FINALLY! So that was the missing piece to my bedroom suite. I can finally start arranging clothes and putting things away. Our guest bedroom might finally get cleaned out. Of course you know something would still be missing though since this is the never ending saga of this bedroom furniture ordeal. They didn't have the brackets or screws to hang the mirror. They thought they were included with the other furniture but Adam said they were not. Oh well I am about ready to just hang the stupid mirror with something around the house and let it be OVER!!!
We just thought Ava was better. She felt pretty good Sunday and Monday but her nose started running and she started coughing Tuesday. She is irritable and literally runs from me or freaks out when she seems me get a tissue or wet wipe. I won't even tell you how much she hates seeing the Tylenol being squeezed into the dropper. Maybe I need to give her Dimetapp like we had when we were little. I loved that purple stuff!!! :) I think I might have even faked a few sicknesses just to drink it.
Adam started his 7 days off yesterday. We have a busy week ahead. Fourth of July stuff, dentist appt., dr. appts for me, a wedding to attend, oil changes, and the list goes on.
I promise I am going to post some pictures soon. Hopefully after the 4th of July festivities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


A few months back Dr. Stewart let me give Emma, Dimatab....but only a quarter of a teaspoon and it did help alot. She has the crud now too....But she finally is big enough that this time they gave me some good prescription strength med and it is WONDERFUL.
ReplyDelete