Me and Sunshine
Sunshine and Mike
Adam chatting it up
So Thursday me and Adam had a wedding to go to. It was at the Annabella Plantation in Huntsville. It was one of my best friends, Sunshine. Lord I could tell you soooo many funny stories about us. I practically grew up around her. We had so many fun times!!! She is the kind of person you can be having a horrible day and just be around her and she brightens it up. We both love to laugh so when we get together we have SO much fun. So anyways, she got married Thursday. It was a pretty and simple ceremony. I have to admit I got a little emotional. I think it was just that we have been through so much together and I want her to be happy. She would have to pick the hottest day of the summer. It was 100 degrees. At least it was under shade trees. Thank the Lord for Mom. She kept Ava and I am sooo glad she did. Ava would have never lasted outside.
So after that me and Adam seized the moment and ate dinner at Connors. It was yummy as usual. I did some shopping in Bridgestreet. Then we went to Verizon and got new phones. I promise it felt like we were in there an hour or two. We both got Droids and we are both obsessed with them. I love all the cool things I can do with it.
Friday night we had a birthday party to attend. Ava loved being around the kids. Even though it rained it out the kids had a blast. Good food and good Friends!! She had her first lollipop too. :)
Today I got up and went to yard sales since Ava decided to wake up at 6:30 :( I found her a backyardigans guitar. It was SOOO worth a $1. She loves that show and she loves music. We met Adam for breakfast. Today we have a baby shower to go to and then church tonight. It will be a busy day!


Its great seeing Sunshine again! I haven't seen or heard from her in a long time! She still looks beautiful and I'm proud she is happy!
ReplyDeleteYou two have been close for years! When you mentioned the funny stories, it brought back memories to my mind as well! One in particular that I would love to share with everyone! Several years back, Me, Little Mike, Nicole, and Sunshine were together and we went out to eat at Wendys in Scottsboro. When we sat down, Me and Little Mike sat beside each other and across the table, Nicole and Sunshine sat together. Sunshine sat directly in front of me and Nicole in front of Little Mike. We were all having a good time talking and cuttin' up, when I got a drink of Dr.Pepper (My favorite choice of beverage at the time, now Diet Mtn.Dew) and about the same time someone said something that was just crazy funny and I spit Dr.Pepper all over poor little Sunshines' face! It was so funny and I was sooo embarrassed! I'd never done that before and haven't since! But it was great! What memories! Sometimes I wish if I could only go back to those times, I'd do things alot different, but I love the life God has given me!
I had to share that Nicole! I hope you don't mind me cluttering up your blog, but I thought of that when I read your blog! So, I hope everyone gets a good laugh! I heard a man say one time that laughter is the best medicine! I believe him!
Haha dustin....that is hilarious. U r welcome to clutter my blog anytime. I agree that sometimes I wish I could go back to those good times too. Laughter is my favorite medicine.
ReplyDelete