watering my plants....she watches me do it all the time
sleeping in WalmartI am enjoying my summer.....really I am. Even though I complain sometimes about the heat or being busy. Monday Adam was in bed since he worked nights so I decided to get out of the house. I took Ava to McDonalds for lunch and met up with Friends. Ava ate good and I actually let her play on the playground. I haven't really done that much yet. I am scared of germs and she really can't climb up the equipment. She had fun just running around...FREE. I ran errands to CVS and Walmart. I am trying the whole coupon thing and ECB at CVS. I was excited to see how much I saved. Poor Ava was exhausted by the time we got to Walmart. She actually feel asleep in the cart. I was SHOCKED. This kid loves Walmart and doesn't miss a beat.
Tuesday I had to run to Huntsville to take some stuff to the labs so I called up my good Friend Stephanie, and we made a day of it. She brought her daughter, Emma. Emma calls Ava "A-UH". Its cute! The girls had so much fun together. Ava thought it was hilarious because Emma was kicking my seat. She was trying to reach it, but fell a little short :) So I did my errand and we went to lunch at Logans. We had to arrive as soon as the bottom fell out of the sky. It was pouring. We looked hilarious I am sure, all four of us were soaked. I had to take towels to Ava's hair. Lunch was good and we spent the next little bit shopping. It was so nice!! The kids did great.
Wednesday we had a day at home. I cleaned and organized and Adam worked out in the yard. I also cooked dinner. Lately we have been on the run, or working around Adam's crazy schedule so we have been eating out more. I did grilled steaks, yeast rolls, green beans, and scalloped cheesy potatoes. That night we decided to go to church at Old Sardis. It had been a while since we had been. It was nice seeing old Friends and enjoying a good service. We ate out with some Friends afterwards.
Days like Monday through Wednesday make me so glad that I am working part time. Its so nice to be able to just pick up and do whatever. I am trying to soak it all up and enjoy it now. All good things must come to an end. :) I will be going back full time by next year.
I am working today!


Sounds like a fun week! Y'all have a great weekend!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like it's been a great week. I love the pic of Ava sleeping in the shopping cart! At least she had something soft to lay her head on!
ReplyDelete