I really didn't mean to let a whole week go by without posting. OH well I did so lets catch up. Last week it was so hot we didn't do much of anything outside. Adam worked nights. I was sick Thursday night. I am thinking a 24 hour bug. I laid around Friday and didn't want to eat or do anything.....very rare for me :) LOL
Adam breaks his glasses for the millionth time. Its like he always breaks them before something big is going to happen. Let me take you back to August 18th, 2005 (the day before our wedding). He breaks his glasses and is literally down in Huntsville the morning of our wedding getting his glasses fixed. I was beyond stressed!!!! So then he breaks them Friday....we have pictures Saturday at church. They are making a book of all the members. We couldn't get him a eye appointment or any glasses before the pictures so he just looked weird without them. He can see good without them. He just needs them for reading. So in addition to his glasses dilemma Ava's eye turns red Friday. I am scared to death its pink eye. I couldn't get her a dr. appointment. So our family portrait is going to be lovely.....Adam without his glasses and Ava with a red eye. I looked lovely though :) LOL!
We had a rough night Friday with Ava. I guess she was not feeling good or something. We were both up a lot during the night. Adam was up most of the time because his body was still on nights mode. Saturday morning I thought I would be all productive and I went to mow the yard while Ava was napping. I thought I was being nice and letting Adam sleep. OH goodness it was miserable hot even at 9am. It was high and after I cut it, it looked bad because I didn't bag it so I raked it up. By this time my heart is pounding and my face is blood red. I was like that's it. I came inside before I passed out. Adam finished it later that day. Our pictures at church were good. I think the photographer got some really good pictures. He was sooo good with Ava. She loved it. She was saying "Cheese".
Sunday was church and a nice day with my family!
Ava's eye cleared up Sunday so I am thinking it was just irritated or something.
Yesterday Adam had an eye appointment and I had a dr. appointment all in Huntsville. I thought oh yeah that will work out perfect. WRONG!!! He was in the "Express" eye place for over 2 hours. There was nothing Express about it. The customer service was AWFUL. Oh and we leave with NO glasses. They had to order them. Why in the world they say hour express I am not clear. So we were late for my appointment....which isn't a big deal since I ended up waiting an hour anyways. We ended the trip with stops to Costco, BabysRus, and a good meal at Longhorn. YUM! It was a long exhausting day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment