Thursday, November 4, 2010

Christmas Pictures

Tuesday turned out to be gorgeous.....no rain like I was afraid of. We had some of them done on Monte Sano Mountain and some downtown. Ava was in a solemn mood of all days!!! I hope Allison got some smiles in there. I have to brag on Adam. He hates pictures, but he didn't complain at all. He wasn't a fan of the shirt I bought him to wear. He had some comments about that, but he wore it like a sport. I also informed him he would probably wear it to the Christmas play in December :)
I thought about our Christmas pictures last year. Ava was around 9 months old and now she is almost 20 months. She looks so different to me!
I am anxious to go see the pictures when they are ready!!

1 comment:

  1. It's that time of the year isn't it?! Can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete