I am proud to say Adam is finally done with this outage. It was a long month and a half! He is off this week and I am so thankful. We have so much to do.
You know I had posted a couple weeks ago about our stove and TV not working. Well we finally deemed them "broke". We made a trip to Wal-Mart and Home Depot yesterday. We got a new stove that was on sale. I am talking we bought this stove for not much more than the part cost. Crazy! We also bought a new TV. Its so nice to watch a large TV again. We are SO spoiled!!!!!!
I had racked my brain over Black Friday sales, and I was just like I am not standing in line fighting over a TV I may or may not get. I will pay a little more and get it now!!!
Don't get me wrong...I will be out early shopping Friday. Its an addiction!!
I am putting up my Christmas Tree today...hopefully!!! Sorry Drea! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I am hoping to snag one of the small tvs from Wal Mart online...I am NOT going to be out shopping early. I can't take the insane crowds! : )
ReplyDeleteok well Bradley and I will be standing out in the cold and rain this year. I always go but this year he is on a mission to get a new tv also. He never goes so pray I don't kill him!! LOL
ReplyDelete