We had a good Halloween weekend! Friday I started it with a long shopping day with a good friend of mine. I was trying to find matching outfits for our Christmas pictures tomorrow. Wow, that was a stressful job. I already had Ava's but needed ours and a few things for her. Ok, that had nothing to do with Halloween but oh well.
Saturday afternoon we dressed up and went trick or treating!!!!!! It was so much fun this year. Ava was able to enjoy it. We always stop by our preacher's house with a bunch of the kids from church,and take pictures. For some reason Ava had a meltdown during pictures. Then We loaded up on a flat bed with hay and went to a local neighborhood. It was so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Afterwards we went to a fall festival. A lady from church has it every year at her house. They have great food, a bonfire, hayrides, and candy. If you can't tell by the pictures she is a ladybug. Oh and for the record she got tons of candy which I am enjoying..LOL
I know I am mean but I don't want her eating all that. I give her a piece here and there.
I dressed up too!!!! I was a last minute Gypsy! I love dressing up and my freinds told me that day they were dressing up so I was soooo going to figure me out something.


Love Ava's costume and yours too! The picture with her facedown in the floor is hilarious. You'll want memories of those meltdowns one day, right?? : )
ReplyDeleteWho did your Christmas pictures? We are having some made Saturday (not necessarily Christmas, but I am hoping to get one for a card), and I have no idea what we are going to wear.
Thanks Deanna!
ReplyDeleteAllison Jansen did our pictures. She is great! SHe has a studio in downtown Huntsville.