Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010 Part 1










Wow! Thanks Steph.

Ready for snow.




Talking on her phone.

Putting Stickers on everything.


Paw Paw riding the horse with her.


Coloring!


Her Train table

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. We are enjoying a WHITE Christmas that is just magical!

We started our Christmas weekend yesterday at my mom and dad's house. Ava got a TON of gifts. She was literally in toy overload....she didn't know what to play with. They got her a clippity clop horse, Crayola easel, Train table, books, puzzles, tricycle, babies, and probably more I have forgot about. I told them Santa isn't going to be special to her because they buy her more than he does. LOL! We had a great night. We opened gifts, ate a good dinner, and played.

Santa's Elves were hard at it last night after we got home!! I was tired this morning. Ava was up bright and early. She loved all that Santa brought her....including the snow! She got a kitchen set, puzzles, stroller for her baby, and a ton of little things in her stocking. She enjoys riding in her stroller more than pushing her baby around. We just had to go play in the snow too! Me and Adam had a snow ball fight....which ended with me being hit hard. LOL! She loved the snow!!!!! I believe there were tears when we came inside.

So this afternoon we are going back to Mom's for Christmas dinner.

Part 2 will start tomorrow with Adam's family.....way more to come!
Since I started this post I got a call that grandpa has had another stroke! Please keep him in your prayers!!!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! The snow was great, wasn't it? Addison cried when she had to come inside too. : )

    Love Ada's expression at all her presents...and kitchens seem to be a hit with nearly-two-year-olds!

    Praying for your grandfather.

    ReplyDelete