Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Ava!

Happy 2ND Birthday to my precious baby! Wow, I know its cliche but I can't believe time has went by this quick. In some ways those first few months creeped by. Probably because I was getting next to no sleep. :(
She is so full of energy, hyper, loving, mischievous, stubborn, hilarious. I could go on and on. This kid makes me laugh every day. Then I turn around and want to scream because she refuses to mind. She sleeps all night in her crib. Other than those nights when she is sick....then she sleeps with me. Her favorite foods are mac and cheese, chicken nuggets, fries, yogurt, popcorn, and of course candy of any sort!!!!!!!!! She loves to dance and sing! Her favorite thing is for you to chase her. She could do this for hours!!!!! She will run and hide in the smallest little nook or area....lately that has been beside the pantry door. She gives the sweetest hugs and kisses!!! I love that little girl.

Mom and dad have her today, and they took her to Chuck E Cheese! She has never been so I am anxious to hear about it. Her party is this Saturday, so she will get more presents and cake!!!

Pictures to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Ava!!

    I did know they shared a birthday, but totally forgot!!

    ReplyDelete