I am starting to think a little rain cloud is hovering over my head. My computer at work is going nuts and it needs some serious TLC. So the IT guy is taking it over the weekend to clean it out. I feel like its a child or something. I am so nervous. I am so scared come Monday I am going to have even more problems. OH well nothing I can help right?
Then I go to the eye doctor yesterday. Let me rewind...I woke up about a month ago with a pink irritated eye. I thought I just had something in it because in a couple days it was clear again. This has went on since. Some days it was red and then it would clear up. So yesterday my "Oh so dramatic" eye doctor says there is a problem. He said well its one of three things....cornea something, diabetes, or cataracts. UGH....yeah, I am going to freak out when you tell me I might have diabetes or cataracts. Well after much investigation it was the first.....cornea something. Basically I got a virus in my eye or a chemical toxin. There is no way to determine what caused it or anything. I had to take out my contacts and wear glasses. I have to wear them for 3 WEEKS!!!! I am a little embarrassed to say I cried :) ....well not there but last night. I have never step foot out of my house in my glasses. I bought these glasses in the 90s and they aren't something I want to be seen in every day for 3 weeks. Oh well roll with the punches right? I know this is not a big deal to anyone but me, but its my life. Adam said I was over reacting...and I probably am.
Ava's little party is tomorrow!! I am excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Nicole - you are so much smarter than this!!!! Go to a one hour place - get you some cute specs - and enjoy your "new look" while your eyes heal!!!! You can do this without it being a stressor - there are enough of those you can't fix at a "one hour place"!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteThats right Nicole!! I had to do this a couple months ago, so I know how you feel! And you can go get your eyes checked while they are red and irrated. They did mine and said it wouldn't be a problem at all so then you can get new glasses!!! I don't blame you for crying...lol sounds like me:) Plus, you are pretty any way you dress:):)
ReplyDelete