Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Late Memorial Day














Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day. We did. We spent the day at the church grilling and just playing. We let the kids get in the slip and slide. I had Ava a bathing suit, but the kids were so excited they didn't want to take the time to put them on. That is why she is in a sagging diaper and shirt :) It was so hot that day!!!



I had pictures to share of the progress of the house but my phone decided not to email. So maybe next time.



Its so exciting to see this house coming to reality. I spent so many months looking at it on the internet and then looking at the actual set of plans. Its pretty funny that me and Adam get so excited when we drive over there and we are like "oh there is a block that wasn't there yesterday". It just seems like it took so long to get started. We are so happy of any progress. They have finished the footing and block. Now they are working on the framing!

1 comment:

  1. I know you are excited about the house! I think the waiting process would drive me crazy too. I don't like when I have no control and have to wait on someone else to do it all. : )

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete