Monday, August 29, 2011

Finally some brick and our weekend

Ava swimming with her role model, Kyndall.

The master bedroom windows and brick.



Side view of the house bricked



Back porch area, without steps


So I finally have some pictures to show progress of the outside of the house. The brickers do an amazing job when they show up. They bricked the front areas of the house Saturday but I took all these pictures Friday night. So hopefully my next post will show the front completed :) Yeah right.


We had a crazy weekend. There is just so much to do and think about. Anyways, we took a break Saturday afternoon for Ava to go to a swimming party. She had a blast!! She literally walked around all week holding the invitation. We would get it in the morning and she would take it to moms. Then we would bring it back home and place it on the fridge. I thought it was so cute that she was that excited. It was fun to see her get that excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment