Just to let everyone know we went to Ruths Chris for our Anniversary dinner. OH dear!!! Thats about all I can say. It was amazing and pricey. We really did enjoy it though!
We spent Saturday morning running errands for the house, followed by a birthday party for a friend of Ava's. Then we ate dinner with some friends.
Saturday night Ava started coughing and feeling bad. We had a rough night. Sunday me and her stayed in the house all day!!!! It was much needed though. She was running fever and coughing something awful. She slept way better last night, but her cough is still lingering today. I really do despise summer time colds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Me and Dustin went there this year for our Anniversary also. It was really good, but we felt a little awkward there, it was just a little out of our comfort zone. We were trying to be so careful to not make a mess...lol! But the food was awesome.
ReplyDeleteI think making a mess is half the fun at Ruth's Chris - LOL! I love the little waiters with their brushes cleaning up the breadcrumbs. The first time we went there was probably 15 years ago in Mobile with Ann and Kenny Harding - and if you can imagine Danny and Kenny trying to act civilized and Ann and I being embarrassed while we tried to behave like the "atmosphere". . .we gave up and had a great time!! Prices keep us from going very often - that's for sure!
ReplyDelete