Sometimes I forget how much Ava is paying attention to what I say and do. The last couple days I was reminded. Over the weekend I was getting ready in the bathroom and she was in there playing. She got the deodorant and started pulling off her top to put it under her arms. I had to just stop and laugh a minute. It was so cute. I am glad I am teaching her proper hygiene.
Then yesterday afternoon we were outside. I drew her a hopscotch on the driveway, and we were hopping and playing. She wanted Adam to join in the fun....so he did. He hopped through it and then walked over to the grass and spit (his dip addiction). Yes I know a horrible habit that I despise. Anyways, Ava hopped (ran) through the hopscotch then walked over to the grass and spit :) We both looked at each other and dying laughing.
I hope I am teaching her good things and she is ignoring my faults :) Wishful thinking, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I know exactly what you mean! It kills me when the girls do random daily stuff that I do and don't even notice. They pick up on EVERYTHING!
ReplyDeleteToo cute!! I know all about that annoying addiction. It drives me crazy!
ReplyDeleteIf she does (or says) something that you really aren't so happy about - then you think about it and realize she picked it up from you. . .well, just remember God has a way of speaking through those little ones. :-) He has a way of humbling us!!! You don't have to ask me how I know. ;-)
ReplyDelete