Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011





Here is Ava Monday night before we went Trick or Treating. I am not really sure what her costume was. A Friend gave it to me and it was so adorable I wanted her to wear it. Plus I didn't have time to go out and buy something.....nor did I want to spend $30 for something she would wear one time. She called the hat a train conductor hat. It did resemble it. We had a fun night. We went to a couple local churches that have trunk or treat. Then we hit up some family and Friends that had the kids special treats. By the end of the night Ava had the "Trick or Treat" down. It was so cute!!!!


Notice my poor pitiful pumpkin. This is the first year I can ever remember not carving my pumpkin or having just one. I just didn't have time this year. We have been SO busy with the house.

Which by the way we should be closing this week HOPEFULLY!!!!!! Please say a prayer for me. I feel like I might have ucler's before this is over. Its just so stressful.

2 comments:

  1. That is a really cute costume! Best of all...FREE! : )

    Good luck with your closing this week. I know you have at least one great neighbor (he works with me!). I hate the stress of closing and trying to make sure everyone has done their part...but it will be worth it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deanna! Yes I have GREAT neighbors.

    ReplyDelete