CHEESE!!! Taken by Ava
So fast too!!!! She is so hilarious. I wish I could write down every little funny thing she says and does but there is not enough time in the day!! The other morning we wake up and she says "Mom you are my buddy". I laugh as my heart melted. Little things like that just out of the blue make my day. Potty training is going great. She amazes me how fast she caught on, and the fact she actually wants to do it. I just have to share this too, even though she will kill me when she gets older. She was sitting on the potty trying to go poo. I thought she was done and she said "No mom its just gas". I was like does she even know what gas is??? I guess so.
Her favorite things to do now are play Barbie on my phone, take pictures of herself on my phone, and sing at the top of her lungs (as we all clap and praise her). The pictures up top are ones I found on my phone after she had been playing with it :) I found her the other day in the study sitting in a chair with a row of dolls/barbies in the floor. She was reading them a story. She says "Once upon a time.....". Her favorite movie now is the Princess and the Frog. We went to bed one night and she kissed me goodnight. She laid it on me!!!! She was moving her head back and forth. I said wow, what a kiss. She said "thats the Princess and the Frog". I lost it.
She is obsessed with gum. That kid will chew gum for hours and not swallow it. I was apprehensive about giving it to her because I thought she would swallow it. After many pieces later I realized she doesn't. :)
She is SO full of energy it amazes me. I love her sweet little sassy personality. She puts her hands on her hips and says NO!!!! Wonder where she gets that from?


Isn't it crazy how fast they grow! M will sometimes put both hands on my face and turn her head to kiss me...wonder what she's been watching on tv?? : )
ReplyDeleteMy girls love gum too. That was their potty training reward (well, Addison usually got some because she cried when Mackenzie got it...she's still not trained), because I had told them they couldn't have it until they were three!