Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Bday Kenzie





Our niece Makenzie turned 13!!!!!!! Wow, I can remember when me and Adam were dating and I stayed at her house. She was so little. Time really does fly. We went to Atlanta last weekend to celebrate her birthday. We got her a cute bracelet that has her Initial then two of her birthstones in beads. I hope she liked it.

I tried to dowload a video of Ava dancing but stupid blogger doesn't want to cooperate, and its surely not the operator. :)

2 comments:

  1. I know it is hard to believe she is 13. I hated we couldn't go Bradley had to work and Lucas had a basketball game too. I remember when she watched blues clues and dora now she is a teenager. It is sad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh little Kenzie is 13! Tear Tear! I know, to me she's always the little girl obsessed with Dora and carrying around that backpack! :)

    ReplyDelete