Monday, March 5, 2012

Birmingham

I had such a fun girls getaway this weekend. Me and 3 of my Friends went to Birmingham and stayed the night. We went to the huge Craft show they have every year at the BJCC. It was a MUCH needed trip. We had so much fun. I think my cheeks are still sore from laughing so much. It doesn't get much better. Laughter is my favorite medicine. We literally shopped till we dropped. My feet and back were so sore by the end of that trip. I was SO exhausted. We had to hit up Cheesecake Factory for dinner. It was so good. I enjoyed it more this trip than I ever have. We all ate so much we had to order our cheesecake to go :)

Sorry I don't have any pictures. We all meant to take some but I guess we were having so much fun we didn't take the time.

We think its going to be an annual thing. I think YES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment