I am always looking for things to make/do. I love getting an idea and carrying through with doing it. I have had tons of ideas floating around in my mind since we moved in the new house. I have soooo much I want to do. It just takes time to execute and find the necessary materials. I found these frames in Hobby Lobby over the weekend. They are actually dry erase boards that I painted. I love them. The frames are so fancy and cute looking. The letters really do look more purple in person, and the green isn't lime. For some reason in the picture the colors look different. I probably don't even have $30 in this project. That is cheap compared to the prices of canvas or pictures that I have almost bought for this area in her room.
I hope to have more projects to show. I have a few more in my head I am trying to work on.
I am loving this weather too. My favorite thing is to have dinner outside on my new patio furniture. Love it.


Very cute!! I have so many half-done projects in my house, it's ridiculous. My goal for the spring is to start getting things done! : )
ReplyDeleteThanks. I do too!!
ReplyDelete