Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The age of Technology

I just had to share. I have an Iphone and most people know the newer one comes with an automated woman named "Siri". You can ask her questions and she will reply....when understood. So I am watching TV the night before last and Ava was playing with my phone. She loves to look at pictures, play games, etc. So I look over and she is holding the phone up to her mouth and holding down the button saying "Tell me the Words". I started laughing so hard. I said are you talking to Siri? She replied yes. I have no idea what tell me the words means but in her little mind she was asking a legitimate question. I think she is referring to the words as her alphabet.

Scares me to think what type of phones or technology will be around when she is old enough to actually have her own phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment