Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Random stuff

I thought I would blog about something since its been a while.  Remember me saying Adam's truck broke down?  Well mine did too...kind of.  I went to lunch one day and sat at the park enjoying my nice meal.  Then I decide its time to return, and my car wont' start.  So we find out I had a bad alternator.  Although it kept restarting until I had time to get it fixed.  Thank the Lord!!!!  So we got that fixed and I just still felt it wasn't starting up right.  Adam drove it and said the battery is bad.  So in 2 weeks time we changed out 2 alternators and 2 batteries.  Life huh?  Its easier to complain because those types of things are just kind of aggravating.  But I had to reflect and think we were blessed.  Not only did we have the money to make those repairs, but God allowed neither of us to be stranded or harmed.

I am so excited for the cold weather to go away and the flowers to start blooming.  I am so excited to see all our brand new landscape unfold.  I am obsessed with Hydrangeas and I have 8 of them with tiny buds.  I can't wait to see what color they will bloom!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment