Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday AVA!!!

Swing Set



Play on new swing set



First time playing on her new swing set



Opening presents



Her yummy cake!


Ballerina outfit from Uncle Jeremy.



About to cut cake!!!



Ava and Adam (at the wedding)



Ava turned 3 on Friday (March 16). I took the day off from work. I wanted to spend some time with her. Plus Adam was in a wedding Friday night. We just enjoyed our day. We let her pick where she wanted to eat lunch...McDonalds of course :(



Saturday we had a small party at the house. It turned out to be a gorgeous day. She played outside and it was just so relaxing. She got a swing set from me and Adam. We let her see it Wednesday afternoon. She was so surprised. I was so glad to finally get her one, we had planned on it for a while. Mom and Dad got her a bike and a barbie fishing rod (wonder who wanted to get her that? ) Adams parents got her money, books, and a paper doll with stickers. My brother got her an adorable Ballerina outfit. Its so cute!!!! She got a savings bond from my Aunt. Then she got other toys and outfits from her Friends.





At age 3 she is fully potty trained....praise the Lord above. No she was so easy to potty train that it shocked me. She is so full of life and energy. She loves to talk. I mean talk to anyone or anything that listens or doesn't. She play so good by herself. I love her imagination. She can play well with others, but does great by herself. She knows some colors. She can count too. Her vocabulary is expanding every day. Some days I am like "Did she just say that word?" She is so loving and affectionate. She hugs and kisses us every day and tells us she loves us. I know I better enjoy that while it lasts. She loves to run and for you to chase her. Her favorite shows and movies right now are The Lion King, Dora or Diego, anything Princess related still, Team OmiZoomi, and still Fresh Beat Band. She is still picky about what she eats. Her favorite things are chicken nuggets, plain noodles, pizza, string cheese, Danimal smoothies, popcorn, and of course anything sweet. That kid could live off candy and cookies if allowed. She hates any vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment