Friday, January 10, 2014

Happy New Year

Little man's 5 month pic....behind as usual.


Happy New Year.   I hope and Pray that 2014 is a better year.  2013 Held many blessing because in actuality every day we are alive God has blessed us.   He gave us a Healthy loving little boy that I never imagined I would have.   God is merciful and so good to us.   We have faced sickness but I know God knows all about it.  

Love this picture of Liam.  

Me and Ava went Ice Skating at an outdoor rink.  I took her last year and she NEVER let me forget to go back this year.   We had a good afternoon, Liam stayed home in the warm house with his daddy.




We experienced record low temperatures this week.  I hoped and prayed for snow but we only saw a dusting.  OH well.   I had this cute suit for Liam.  Adam said he looked like the kid in A Christmas Story.  He did and then we couldn't stop laughing at him.  Liam didn't find it funny.

1 comment: