Thursday, February 6, 2014

My Birthday

Ok, behind as usual.

My birthday was wonderful.  Ava and Adam surprised me with a cake when I got home from work one day. It was so special.  They had me special cards, etc.




Me and Adam were able to have a day to do some fun stuff.  Of course since it was my birthday I chose what we did.  We shopped!!!!!!!!!!!!  What else?  I was able to actually shop.  It had been a while since I shopped in a store by myself.  You know where you can actually look through racks and try clothes on.  It was so nice.  We had a great dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, Connors.

So cliche but time is flying.  I can't believe I am in my thirties.  I remember being a kid and thinking 30 was SO old.  What was I thinking??  LOL
I am blessed though.

No comments:

Post a Comment