Of course I didn't take out little man. He wasn't feeling good from his shots anyways.
Thursday, February 6, 2014
It snowed
Well a little. I mean a dusting if that. We were still excited though. It melted within a day and Ava was so sad. I took her out the first night after I got home from work. She kept saying, "This is the best snow year ever"!! I have no idea what that meant but I think she was excited. It was SO cold we couldn't stay outside long. We had a snow ball fight, wrote our names in it, and just played. Who am I kidding, I enjoyed it as much as she did, if not more. I am crossing my fingers for some more before Winter is over.
Of course I didn't take out little man. He wasn't feeling good from his shots anyways.
Of course I didn't take out little man. He wasn't feeling good from his shots anyways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment