Thursday, February 6, 2014

6 Months!!

My little man is already 6 months old.  He is 15 lbs and 3 oz, and 27 1/4 inches long. 
He had his 6 month check up last week.  He got his shots and was a tough little man.  He has 2 teeth on the bottom and two more coming in on the top.  I think that is early.  Ava didn't get her first one till 7-8 months I think.  He is eating baby food great.  He loves carrots, sweet potatoes and apples so far.  He gags with green beans and peas....who can blame him.  He is so ticklish.  I love to make him laugh and smile.  It can totally change my day.  Ava is still obsessed with him.  I love it.  She had to be the one to feed him his first bite.  She thought she was sooo big :)


yum yum

 

No comments:

Post a Comment