Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Ok, It Really Snowed

Now I know if any northerners are reading this they are going to laugh.
We got about 1-3 inches maybe on a Monday night into Tuesday morning.  I woke up about 5 something with Liam and it was SOOO gorgeous.  It was that untouched soft fluffy snow.  I could have looked at it for hours.  SO pretty.   This is what I am talking about......



I worked from home this day.  Adam had a horrible time getting home from work.  Thank God he finally made it.  When he got home him and Ava went out to play.  Me and her had went out early morning when Liam took his morning nap.



By the afternoon it all melted :(
 
BUT then Wednesday night it started again....

We woke up Thursday morning to this...
 



 
This time we got about 4-6.  Some areas got more.
We were the crazy family that got out and played in it at 6:30.  I had to go to work or else we might not all have got out that early.  I knew it would melt by the time I got home too.

 
It was Liam's first time out in it.  He was like whatever.....
 
We made snow cream (yes for breakfast), had snow ball fights, and snow angels. 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment