Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ava slept in her CRIB !!!!!

OK, so a major milestone has occurred in our household. Ava slept in her crib Sunday and Monday night. You just don't understand my excitement! I have been sleeping with her in our guest bedroom (trying not to disrupt Adam from sleep since he has to get up so much earlier). Yes I know I am a wonderful wife :)
Anyways, sleeping with her is not good sleep. I am constantly being kicked in the back or chest with her little but strong legs. If I would get too close I might get a finger up my nose too. So anyways I told Adam Sunday night it was operation "Ava sleep in her own bed". She went right to sleep Sunday night and slept quietly in her crib all night. I had to feed her twice but she went right back to sleep. She did the same thing Monday night with no fuss.
As we speak I am holding my breath hoping that this is going to be this easy. Deep down I have a feeling its not and maybe I have just got lucky the last couple nights. I was seriously prepared for major meltdown and maybe tears on my part too. LOL!
She is not feeling good today. I am not sure if its a cold or her cutting teeth.
I sure hope she sleeps good and is in a better mood tomorrow. I can hope.

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog!!! Got ya bookmarked. Here's to hoping Ava continues to do well in her crib!

    ReplyDelete