Not much to report in our world these days. I can't even really post about us because everything seems so trivial compared to the reality of a dear family that is close to our hearts. For my Friends that don't already know they were on their way home from Disney World and had a horrible accident. Everyone is ok but the precious little girl, Kensley. She is in a bad condition in the hospital down there in Florida. She has head trauma. Please PRAY for her recovery and for this family. I can't even imagine if it were Ava. Every time I think about it I get teary eyed and upset.
I know if it were Ava I would want everyone taking it SO seriously!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


How is she doing?
ReplyDeleteJordan...they are starting to take her off things and wake her up. So far she has had some movements and things are looking good. Just keep praying!!!
ReplyDelete