Friday Uncle Jeremy came to visit. We haven't seen him since Mother's Day. Needless to say he spent the whole day practically holding Ava and playing with her. We had such a great day. We grabbed some lunch, took a walk, and just enjoyed our precious time together. Its hard to describe to an only child how it feels to have a sibling. You are connected in ways that sometimes surprise yourself. I was really glad to see him and catch up.
Today was Mommy Day!! Nana and Paw paw Estes called and asked if they could come and take Ava to a family reunion in Tennessee. Adam was sleeping because he was working nights so I told them that was fine. Afterwards I got excited because I realized I had a few hours to myself. Of course you all know what I did......SHOPPED!! Its been months since I shopped alone and for myself. It felt great. I even enjoy the simple things like riding in the car by myself and blasting the radio and singing at the top of my lungs. Yes I admit I do that!! Don't get me wrong, I love my child but time alone is something I always enjoyed and haven't had any in such a long time. I found me some clothes and of course Ava some stuff too. I also enjoyed lunch at the Atlanta Bread Co. I love eating there but never get it unless I am by myself because Adam doesn't like it. It was so yummy.....half an Italian vegetarian sandwich and broccoli cheddar soup.


No comments:
Post a Comment