Wednesday we visited the pumpkin patch. Martha and Kyndall went with us. We had such a great time. Ava was mesmerized by the other kids and all the activity going on around her. She sat in her stroller a lot just watching. She loved the baby swing and hay ride. She was terrified of the corn bin. :) We waited till it was empty and sat her in it for a quick photo op but she was so scared of it. It was a long day. We were all exhausted. We grabbed some McDonalds on our way home.
It was such a pretty day. It was nice and sunny. When we got home I realized me and Ava were both sunburned!!!!! I felt like the worse mom in the world to let her get sunburned. I thought I had kept her covered up but I guess not. Bless her heart she is going to have her mothers complexion. Even after all those prayers I prayed for her to have skin like her father.
Oh and she has her first tooth. Its just coming through the gum. I wanted to get a picture but I will have to wait till it comes in more.


You're not a bad mom for letting her get sunburned. I have done it so many times. You just learn and remember to watch the sun next time.
ReplyDeleteGlad you guys had fun!
Thanks Jordan!!
ReplyDelete