Monday, October 5, 2009
The Poop Incident
OK, so I have had many poop incidents since her birth but this one calls for a post. Last night after church we made it home in spite of all the messy rain and such. Adam was working nights so it was a girls night. I got her in her pjs and in her exersaucer so I could fix me a bite to eat. She was just playing and doing great so I let her play. After a bit I got her and was going to feed her some cereal. I suddenly got a feel of something wet on her leg and I was like oh no she spit up. So I turn her around to discover poop soaked through her pjs and all over her. So no big deal I just take her to her room and lay her down on her changing table. When I realize how bad of a poop this is I decide a bath is in order. So I start running bath water, but in the mean time I have to clean up the poop on her so I can put her in the bath. It was like it started multiplying. I got poop all over her changing pad that is WHITE. It was on her back, legs, feet, my pjs, her exersaucer.....EVERYWHERE. So then I transfer her to the bathtub. She is in this stage where she likes to sit up but she has to lean over to balance herself. She can't sit up by herself yet. As she is playing I think ok I just need to wash her up, but I don't need to wash her hair so I was avoiding laying her down. I go to get some soap on her washcloth just inches away and she topples over over. Of course there is only a little bit of water but it scared us both!!! I am just like lord help me tonight. I am so ready to get us both in bed. Then I realize after all the cleanup is over that she had prunes for supper. NO more prunes unless we need some pooping help in a major way!!! I also had major laundry to do and disinfecting because I am OCD about poop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yay! Those are always fun. My FAVORITE is when you are about to walk out the door, and not only is your baby covered, but you realize you are too!!!
ReplyDelete