Alot of the kids from church
Bro. Shirley (our pastor)
Nana and AVa
My grandmother with Ava
My grandpa with Ava
Daddy and Ava
Ava was a Bumble Bee for her first Halloween! We started our Halloween adventures with pictures then we went to my grandparents house. They wanted to see her and I wanted to take her to be with them for a while. I am so thankful they are still living to see Ava grow up. We then went to our pastors (Bro. Shirley) house. We took some pics and had some laughs. We made one more stop and Ava was tired and ready to call it a night. I really wanted to go to a bonfire at a friend's house but Ava calls the shots at our house :) We grabbed some dinner and stayed in the rest of the night. She was so tired she went to bed at 6:45!!!
She surprised me too and wasn't scared at all the costumes. She didn't eat any of her candy either.....me and Adam will take care of it for her.


No comments:
Post a Comment