
We had such a good trip. We left Thursday around lunch time and had a good trip. Ava did so good. She slept most of the way and played the rest. We made good time and I only had to stop once for her. Thursday night we checked in our hotel and met up with Adams parents. We ate dinner at the Peddler and it was sooo good. We shopped in Gatlinburg after dinner. Ava loved the lights and people. We bundled her up as you can see in the pics. It was very cold that night but not as cold as it has been in past years. It was our first time staying in a hotel with Ava. That was a experience. :) I am a germaphob so I didn't want her touching the floors or comforters on the bed. I brought a blanket and we let her play on that or we held her. She didn't sleep good that night. I might have got 5-6 hours. Friday morning we woke up early and ate breakfast at the Pancake Pantry. YUMO. We shopped at Tanger in Pigeon Forge. I got a lot of stuff for her and some stuff for me. We all met up at the cabin late Friday night. We ate dinner there and just chilled. Saturday the guys and girls went and rode horses. YEAH, not my thing at all so we went to Gatlinburg while they did their thing. SHEW they stunk too. I made Adam put his clothes and shoes in a bag to take home. They had fun though and had some funny stories to share. We all went back to Pigeon forge to eat lunch and shop some more. Saturday night we had a late dinner at the cabin. It was good though. Ava was exhausted. Sunday morning we woke up and packed up to leave. We had breakfast at the Old Mill and then shopped on the way home. It was nice trip. Ava had so much fun with everyone. She loves all that attention. Rachel is pg and due in February so it was odd thinking I was pg with Ava this trip last year. So next year we are all looking forward to having Ava and Gabriel with us. It should be fun :)
We got home around 6 Sunday night. We had so much to unpack and organize.
Today I am covered up with laundry and cleaning.


Looks like y'all had a great trip! Traveling with babies is definitely different, huh? : )
ReplyDeleteI love the Pancake Pantry..pecan pancakes are my favorite!!
Ahh so much fun! I love the Smokies...can't wait to go back. One of my favorite places ever! :)
ReplyDeleteYES Deanna....traveling with babies is SO different. :)
ReplyDelete