I HATE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ava wakes up at 6 ready to go! I am so tired and it seems like the day is never ending. By 6pm I feel like its 10 and time for bed.
Ava has another tooth coming in and she is whiny. She can get up on all fours but she hasn't figured out how to move her arms and legs together. She scoots and rolls all over the living room though. Adam is off this week so we are spending a lot of quality time together. We are going to the park in a bit.
I am planning a yard sale this Saturday at moms. I am in a cleaning out mood. I just want to get rid of so much. What I don't sale is going to charity. I don't plan on bringing it back home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hey Nicole! I saw your comment on Laura Beth's blog, and I had to come say hello! Ava is so stinkin' cute. We are just beginning the teething here...I felt Addison's first tonight. Fun, fun!
ReplyDeleteHey girl! I didn't know you were in the blog world :) Your girls are so cute too! This teething stuff is all knew to me...all I know is I am ready for it to be over already :)
ReplyDelete