Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 09





Me and Jeremy

Mom carving the turkey
We had a great Thanksgiving. We celebrated at moms house this year. As usual we ate too much and ate multiple times :) Ava took a very long nap while we all ate. She missed most of the day due to her nap. It was so chilly on Thanksgiving. We tried to walk but I froze. We were trying to make ourselves feel better about going back to eat more pie :)

Me and mom did our annual Black Friday shopping trip. We LOVE it!!!!!!!!!! My Friend Martha kept Ava for me. We had a great day of shopping and eating our favorite, Olive Garden.
Adam got all my Christmas stuff down yesterday so today that is part of what I have to get done. I have a baby shower to go to at 2. Plus Jeremy is leaving today so I hope we can sneak in some time with him before he heads back to ATL.

No comments:

Post a Comment