Saturday, December 5, 2009

Pictures and Snow

Friday we went to Huntsville for Ava's 9 month/Christmas pictures. I had originally wanted to take pictures outside with the Christmas lights. As my luck would have it, Friday was the coldest day we had yet. We decided to do them all in studio. Especially since Ava had a cough too. She did great. We got some good shots. I will share as soon as I get them.

We woke up Saturday to snow!!!!!!!!!!!! Ava's first snow! I let her look out the window at it. I wanted so bad to wrap her up in her snow suit (yes she has one) and take her outside. My Aunt bought it in California. I didn't though because all I could think about was her getting sick.

We left Saturday to go to Atlanta. Our Christmas gatherings have officially started. We have Christmas with Adam's grandpa on Sunday. We are staying till Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment